wtb appropiate aero port

Participant count
  • Participant list

bigblackdodge

Senior VIP Member
I'm building an enclosure to house 2 15s and want an aero port rather than sum sch 40 pipe this time lol. Box is 7.54 cubes with sub's displacement but not includeing port because I'm not sure what size or how many. Need port(s) to tune the box to 35hz +/-. Can somebody hook me up?

I'm building an enclosure to house 2 15s and want an aero port rather than sum sch 40 pipe this time lol. Box is 7.54 cubes with sub's displacement but not includeing port because I'm not sure what size or how many. Need port(s) to tune the box to 35hz +/-. Can somebody hook me up?
Sure man. What's your box dimensions?

Sure man. What's your box dimensions?
Box out side deminsions are 41" L x 18" H x 22.5W. Cones facing roof of vehicle which is 22.5w have no preference of what side or size for port. was thinking port to rear hatch. What you think? 01 grand cherokee loud and musical

Yeah I like the octoports but I'm not sure how much port volume or area is needed. Same with aero. I can calculate volume of cylinders fine but not sure if the flared ends changes what is called for on a standard straight pipe port.

Yeah I like the octoports but I'm not sure how much port volume or area is needed. Same with aero. I can calculate volume of cylinders fine but not sure if the flared ends changes what is called for on a standard straight pipe port.
When you flare the ends you don't add that to the length. I can do an octo for you. Pm me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.