WTB:car alarm/starter installer

king ranch
5,000+ posts

Banned
fl
I am looking for someone who has experience in installing car alarms/remote starters in cars.I have a 2001 f150 and going to get the viper 5900 with glass break snesors and piezo horns and i live in port charlotte florida so someone within i guess a hour and half away is most i am willing to drive.

If you can do it send me a pm and let me know what you want price wise for it, or if you know a place or someone post and let me know, circuity city charges 160 but idk how good of a job they will do

Go to circuit city. the work will be guaranteed and its not a bad price. Cant really say how good they will do it though because it depends on the installer so check with them and see if he know what he is talking about.

thats the thing i was looking for someone on this forum or someone that knows a person or a good place that doesnt kill you in price

I am looking for someone who has experience in installing car alarms/remote starters in cars.I have a 2001 f150 and going to get the viper 5900 with glass break snesors and piezo horns and i live in port charlotte florida so someone within i guess a hour and half away is most i am willing to drive.
If you can do it send me a pm and let me know what you want price wise for it, or if you know a place or someone post and let me know, circuity city charges 160 but idk how good of a job they will do
$160....?!?!? That's it?!?! Good price honestly. Around here, the price is $180 + $50 if you want the keyless entry hooked up!! Oh, and you want the glass breakage sensor...that's another $30!

If you were around here, I'd gladly do it all for you for around $120. I have more than enough experience, lol!

If you want to wait, I'll be down in southern GA in late April....I'll do it for you then, hehe! But again, that circuit city price is low and you'd better hop on it! They have lifetime installation warranty also that's free.

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.