Wtb budget build 1500-2000 rms amp

oh yeah i wouldn't want cab or rec it.. just showing thread to shredder.. i was gonna say skar and sq s1 too but someone would've said thats more than $200 budget.. however i'm wondering if sq will have sale on the 1st., so maybe worth checking those in a week, maybe get 2250 for $20 off or so..
You missed your chance this week lol. Ebay had a 15% off sale on EVERYTHING on the site. Could have picked up a S1-2250 for $212.... I grabbed a Lanzar Opti 4k refurb for.... $219 shipped

You missed your chance this week lol. Ebay had a 15% off sale on EVERYTHING on the site. Could have picked up a S1-2250 for $212.... I grabbed a Lanzar Opti 4k refurb for.... $219 shipped
nevermind i see they are not that expensive anymore. I see 1 now on there for 300 shipped

nevermind i see they are not that expensive anymore. I see 1 now on there for 300 shipped
That one is the "Might be a scam" one.... No feedback for the seller and it's been up around a month. Deal buys is the cheapest I have seen for a new one... $374 for the 4000D and $399 for the 4001D... Walmart also sells them for $440 with tax. You can still grab the other refurb they have for $219 using the code PRETTYDAY.

That one is the "Might be a scam" one.... No feedback for the seller and it's been up around a month. Deal buys is the cheapest I have seen for a new one... $374 for the 4000D and $399 for the 4001D... Walmart also sells them for $440 with tax. You can still grab the other refurb they have for $219 using the code PRETTYDAY.
im good... while i like lanzar, i dont want a refurd. They are sensitive as it is. 219 is not bad though regardless.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

but if was OP is would buy the other one and just turn it down lol

what? how did i miss that i'm on there every day.. u shoulda told us about that man.. i would have to stick with the 1250, man u mean i coulda got it for $152?, i could get close to that off my amp., saw a dirty pos one sell for over $130 shipped and mine is like new..

what? how did i miss that i'm on there every day.. u shoulda told us about that man.. i would have to stick with the 1250, man u mean i coulda got it for $152?, i could get close to that off my amp., saw a dirty pos one sell for over $130 shipped and mine is like new..
I am not the forum babysitter.

Just curious, aside from cheap parts and possibly no fuses, what else validates the pricy prices?

Pulls less voltage, easily found replacement parts, reliability based on past tense models etc...?

OP, if you can find an FSD2600, I purchased a used one here shipped for 225-250

There is a video of this model clamped. Its done me well for a year.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.