WTB : 2 Massive audio Summo 8" or 2 Massive audio GTX 104

Participant count
  • Participant list
you may want to do your research on that sites auctions. by the time the item sells and you add the shipping it is more expensive then buying it at their normal price. the auctions are a scam to get more money out of you with the illusion you got a got deal. the hippo 6.5's are $55 each so 2 will be $110 with free shipping. the auction is already at $116 with an additional $30 for shipping. i have gone a different direction already and picked up 2 CT sounds tropo subs during there 15% off sale a week ago.

you may want to do your research on that sites auctions. by the time the item sells and you add the shipping it is more expensive then buying it at their normal price. the auctions are a scam to get more money out of you with the illusion you got a got deal. the hippo 6.5's are $55 each so 2 will be $110 with free shipping. the auction is already at $116 with an additional $30 for shipping. i have gone a different direction already and picked up 2 CT sounds tropo subs during there 15% off sale a week ago.
oh i ain't getting nothing there i just got email and then saw thread didn't see it was old lol.. also idk how much massive's cost. ct has some good deals though about some of these 8's or cheap 10's but box cost keeps be from doing it..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.