WTB: Beefy beasty bad a$$ 18 subwoofer

Saukville huh? I grew up in Waukesha. and lived on the NW side of Milwaukee for a while. A lot of WI people on here. Good to see it.... Really no point to my post. Other than to say hey.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Thats good to know. Since diyma.com has no one on there from wisconsin.

I was born in texas but moved here when I was 10.

Lol thanks assassin I didn't wanna sound like a **** I'm glad u figured it out lol
hmmmmm. So maybe 2 15s LOL.

Nawww. I really want to get into 18s. I will let you know man. I gotta talk to my box builder and see if I can fit 2 18s or 1.

if u didnt notice a difference in sq between the jls an pa. then u have a problem on ur end. ive had all jl prodects an when i was a child i had thoses mofos. garbage. sounds like something is wrong, if u think one 18 will be louder than 2 12s. two 9512s at that on music there 3k each well more than ur 18 on 2500-4000 watts and it would be more cone area:D. im not saying buy my speakers but it sounds like there is a problem in ur builds
The box I had was built at a car audio shop in milwaukee. It was tuned to 37 hertz. And was 2 cubic feet per 12" subwoofer. I sold the 12W7 after about a month. Didn't care for it.

I think something must be wrong with me too. Because I seriously don't notice sound quality. I went best buy and tried all of there expensive head phones on FLAC recorded music. Never noticed a difference from my $50 sonys on 192kbps.

And when my dad was alive. He spent a bunch of money on a polk audio home audio. He has a harmon kardon receiver and all polk components and a 10".

I never hear the SQ from that home theater which I guess cost him 5k vs. my logitechs that cost me $350.

And recently I got some morel tweeter and threw away the extremely low end tweeters I had. Didn't notice a difference either.

lol **** well u cant always trust audio shops with boxes unless u know there good at it and trust them
They seem good. They have been in business since 1965 in milwaukee. And The guy josh is a friend of mine.

I either dont have very sensitive ears or I just don't pay close enough attention. HAHA

lol dont mean to burst ur bubble but a single 18 is louder than 12s barely tho the 18 has a little more cone area
yeah i know hes been deleting post or someone has. this should have been like four or five pages lol

yeah i know hes been deleting post or someone has. this should have been like four or five pages lol
Who me?

I dont know how to do that

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

my 18 is louder than the two 15's i had, love my ns
thats why i want to get into 18s

Ok. I would LOVE to go with a huge system. Cut out the rear seats and do a wall off or something. Or get 2 18s and a bunch of batts and dual alts.

But that kind of stuff will have to wait.

So. I am picking up FI BTL n2 on here.

Maybe in the future I will change it up again. I am only 21 and I gotta start helping my fiance' with her student loans.

But those 2 DC XLs for $750 is a crazy good deal. Those are 525 new. Each.

I was really tempted on that one.

Thank you guys for all of the great offers!

Who me?
I dont know how to do that

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

thats why i want to get into 18s
maybe my computer is fucked up but there is post missing on my end lol what about you guys is this thread all here lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.