WTB Beasty amp!! 2,500-4,000 RMS @ 1 Ω Have Lesser powered amp to add!

Loud_Lightning
10+ year member

Pro-Sauce
Like the title says i am in desperate need of an amplifier to power my 3 - 15's that are 1500 watts rms each. I dont want to push these that far to constant RMS daily but need the closer to that than what they're currently geting fed.

The amp that i have to trade is THIS ONE!!

I also have a custom box for 3 - 15's that'll mount behind any extended cab truck. it's sealed.

Will update later tonight w/ plenty of pics from my current setup, time to leave work.... Psshhh, like i actualy work at work...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif

Thanks all.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yourock.gif.93d527d504392657a77fa577298070a1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
PM'd CRX - very interested

Bumpin buick - no thanks man. lookin to spend a little less $$. (last year of college is flippin expensive)

No thanks audiophile. looking for something that might hit a ittle harder.

Would like to sell amp to get a few extra $$ to add towards a more powerful amp if someone doesnt want to trade.

Thanks all,

Keep the offers coming!

talking to Kory and a deal has been made, looks like I get the Xfire and he gets the SS... keep in touch so we can get this done stat!

Done Deal with CRXBMPN!! Shipping early next week! Thanks to al that made other offers and to all of you GLWS!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thankyou.gif.5451126d09e870f796f50c3a4dd5acd7.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif

PM'd CRX - very interestedBumpin buick - no thanks man. lookin to spend a little less $$. (last year of college is flippin expensive)

No thanks audiophile. looking for something that might hit a ittle harder.

Would like to sell amp to get a few extra $$ to add towards a more powerful amp if someone doesnt want to trade.

Thanks all,

Keep the offers coming!

lol dumbass. the crunch 3k is nothing like the rest of things made by crunch, it puts out a real 3k if not more

lol dumbass. the crunch 3k is nothing like the rest of things made by crunch, it puts out a real 3k if not more
wow you certainly are showing your age and intellect by calling someone a dumbazz over a personal decision...

good deal, the trade is in the works now just wondering if anyone has ever had a paypal deal "under review" and no funds can be transferred until "up to 24 hours to review"... blah! I havent rec'd money in pp for a while so it appears to be a new thing?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.