WTB Battery that will fit in OEM location

Participant count
  • Participant list

sotelomichael
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Pharr, Tx.
The car is a nissan sentra, I need a small battery perhaps an HC800 from Kinetik, or really hoping to get an HC1200 since it will fit most stock locations on foreign cars. I already have a kinetik HC1400 and it is a bit too tall, I will be trading that one out in a few weeks and need to have a replacement asap. The replacement should be smaller than a HC1400 in both height and width, which would equal a kinetik HC1200 or HC800.

Payment through paypal, let me know what you got. Shipping is to zip code 78577

Thanks!

Thanks bud, I don't think you read my thread correctly. I already have a kinetik hc1400... It's too tall and too wide. I think an HC1200 would fit perfectly. Thanks for your offer.

Thanks bud, I don't think you read my thread correctly. I already have a kinetik hc1400... It's too tall and too wide. I think an HC1200 would fit perfectly. Thanks for your offer.
Yeah sorry about that. I thought you had to get rid of it for some reason and needed something similar to replace it with.

not trying to thread dump, but your OP makes it look like you had an hc1400 and wanted to replace that specifically. You made no mention of that size being too big. FYI

U prolly need a group 22 battery. I can get a deka dominator g22 batt and do 85 shipped on it. Lmk if ur interested
Here's a horrible picture of one I found on the net, but it would have to be very similar to this (minus the battery acid and **** lol)

battery.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.