WTB around 500watts

cdc351jeferson
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
austin tx
Looking to experiment with a folded horn. will be using on of the following subs.

Sundown E10

Incriminator I10

DD 600 Series 10

Let me know what you have. preferably want the power at 2 ohms. working condition cosmetics not an issue.

Also offer up if you have one of these subs and only one of these subs.

Looking to experiment with a folded horn. will be using on of the following subs.
Sundown E10

Incriminator I10

DD 600 Series 10

Let me know what you have. preferably want the power at 2 ohms. working condition cosmetics not an issue.

Also offer up if you have one of these subs and only one of these subs.
Can give you a good deal on a new zed mikro mono. PM me if interested.

Us amps ax600de

250W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms

400W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms

600W RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohms

It's underrated, so it does about 500 @ 2 ohms..

Since your in austin, I can do 140..

how about a sundown sd 10 d4 that only needs the surround replaced?40 bucks plus shipping

Link below

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/596517-messed-up-sundown-sd-10-d4-sub.html
sorry man the box im building has strict parameters. the Sd doesnt match. Only the sundown E series does. I will be using other subs and modify the current designs i am using now. But as is i just need one of those specific subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

no problem wish you all the best in your quest!
will be posting some review and info on the box and build soon. Buddy already has a bigger version using a crap jbl sub and its beating his isuzu trooper pretty hard hah

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.