Wtb amp that does 2000 watts rms at 2 ohm

Sadly they are both d2.
You can wire to 2 ohm and then pick up a pair of smaller amps and slave them together @ 2 ohm or pick up a larger 2 ohm mono amp. Both options would work out rather well.

I'm not a fan of .5 ohm daily myself, most amps are not built to deal with that much stress.....but yes some do it and have little to no issues with it.

I'm new to car audio but I read running at .5 ohm is hard on the amp and electrical system. Could I run both subs at 1 ohm then buy 2 1k amps if that'd be cheeper.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

NVX MVPA1 Best tiny amp Installed a bunch, but have one pushing a sealed 12 @ 2ohm in my daily beater Can bump it all day long and barely gets...
My dad has oneand we are sending it off to have the internals switched with modern equivalents as well as cosmetically refurbished. I want to...
I got a Gladen RC-90C2 thats pretty small 90x2 @ 4 ohms i'll be removing from my rig in a few days if interested.
I have one if you are still looking
Man, I hope you find what you are searching for. It is deff worth the time spent for something you always want back or wanted period.LOL I was...

About this thread

woodman_2011

10+ year member
woodman_2011
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from