WTB: Alpine bluetooth module (KCE-400BT) and Imprint module (PXA-H100)

Participant count
  • Participant list

ecbmxer
10+ year member

Name? Clint B

Location? Morgantown, WV

Contact info? PM me

Wanted to post this up on the off chance that somebody has an Alpine bluetooth module (KCE-400BT) and/or an Alpine Imprint module (PXA-H100). Since these just go behind the dash, it doesn't really matter if they're brand new or not. I'd also take the Alpine Imprint tuning mic (Audyssey) and software if somebody has one along with their Imprint.

Not expecting much, but if somebody has any of these parts, let me know.

Thanks!

-Clint

you can get the imprint for like 110-120 new on amazon, i think you and i are the only two on this site that have ever expressed use of them.
See sig. I have one sitting in my closet. However mine is for the 9887. I suspect the PXA H100 is for the 9886.

Yea, I saw it on Amazon. I'll probably go that route, but figured I'd check here to see if anybody had one to sell for less. Pretty much one of the only options to go active with a new receiver without spending huge cash on a Pioneer P99 or BitOne/MS8 type of processor.

The one for the 9887 won't work. I'm trying to use it for my CDA-117. Thanks anyway though!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.