wtb 6k-8k amp

If you stretch your buying power to another $100 you can get what I have
I have been looking at those. I also want something that's going to last a while too. I plan on having 3-4 total runs front to back of 0ga ofc, 2 x's power d2700s in the trunk, and possibly a 400amp alt under the hood. Currently have a 240amp, big 3 done with 2ga. I don't think it'll be enough when its all said and done. I also don't want to burn anything up due to electrical. That's why I'm shying away from anything under 2 ohms. Just seems like too much draw.

Watch out dude. You can't say this. You don't know what you are talking about! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

It will work, but he clearly stated 1 amp. Which two amps strapped is not 1 amp. I agree strapping may be good for him to do, but he wants to buy "ONE" amplifier. OP I would stay away from Banda... That is all

I have been looking at those. I also want something that's going to last a while too. I plan on having 3-4 total runs front to back of 0ga ofc, 2 x's power d2700s in the trunk, and possibly a 400amp alt under the hood. Currently have a 240amp, big 3 done with 2ga. I don't think it'll be enough when its all said and done. I also don't want to burn anything up due to electrical. That's why I'm shying away from anything under 2 ohms. Just seems like too much draw.
I don't have that much of draw, 2 0ga for each pos terminal and 2 bats at the back never went below 12.8v. Also have a Mechman 370A alt, I wouldn't recomend it if was power hungry.

Are you running it at 2 ohms also?
I have 2 Critical Mass UL-12's @ 1.5ohm each vc in series. I have never seen my HID's flicker since my voltage never drops at 12.5V, HID's will flicker below that voltage. The only drawback is the length and a bit of weight, makes me happy which over shadows all the cons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lanzar OPTI 110001D

OPTI Series Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier

RMS Power Rating:

4 ohms: 3000 watts x 1 chan.

2 ohms: 6000 watts x 1 chan.

1 ohm: 10000 watts x 1 chan.

Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply

Wired remote bass level control included

LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators

Variable Bass Boost (0 to +16 dB bass boost at variable frequency 21-80 Hz)

Soft start turn-on

Mono channel operation

Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps

3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)

Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers

Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink

Input sensitivity:

Level: 200mV-6V

Variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)

Subsonic filter (24 dB at 15-45 Hz)

Two 1/0 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.

Dimensions: 11"W x 36-1/4"L x 2-1/8"H

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.