wtb 6k-8k amp

it doesn't do 6-8 at 2ohms strapped?

Strapped is two amps dude. He wants to buy one. You literally keep posting all over this site and have little to no knowledge of what you are saying. Just sit back and learn for a little first.

Strapped is two amps dude. He wants to buy one. You literally keep posting all over this site and have little to no knowledge of what you are saying. Just sit back and learn for a little first.
He never said he wanted only one. I was posting what would get him the wattage. Why so butt hurt?

Edit: I'm sorry bro, you are right I though strapped amps were like you know, it carried a 9. Amps are packing nowa days you know?

Best option maybe 2 amps then for a 2 ohm amp / amps maybe a couple of saz 2500 amps or vfl 150.1 used
Watch out dude. You can't say this. You don't know what you are talking about! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.