WTB 6.5's

Booming

CarAudio.com Elite
Taxes are on their way back to me and I'll be needing either 2 pairs of 6.5's or one pair of 6.5's and a pair of 6x9's (I've not decided which way to go). I have adapters to change my 6x9's to 6.5's so I'm open to both. I will be sealing and deadening my doors for the pair up front so I want some clean and clear speakers. I'm looking for suggestions on new or tell me what you've got that'll fit my needs!

I don't have a budget really in mind and I'll be buying an amp to power these once I've picked the speakers.

Will also consider component sets for doors.

My tweeters arent on axis i have them in the stock location in the sail panel but aiming at eachother not at me but if they were im sure theyd be alot better and i have no deadening or anything (planning on selling the car so didnt want to put to much money into it)

My tweeters arent on axis i have them in the stock location in the sail panel but aiming at eachother not at me but if they were im sure theyd be alot better and i have no deadening or anything (planning on selling the car so didnt want to put to much money into it)
My plan is to deaden the doors and seal them up so I can get the full effect of them. I think I'm set on getting them now just need to figure out a good amp to go along with them all.

My plan is to deaden the doors and seal them up so I can get the full effect of them. I think I'm set on getting them now just need to figure out a good amp to go along with them all.
remember they are 2 ohm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.