WTB 6.5's

Booming

CarAudio.com Elite
Taxes are on their way back to me and I'll be needing either 2 pairs of 6.5's or one pair of 6.5's and a pair of 6x9's (I've not decided which way to go). I have adapters to change my 6x9's to 6.5's so I'm open to both. I will be sealing and deadening my doors for the pair up front so I want some clean and clear speakers. I'm looking for suggestions on new or tell me what you've got that'll fit my needs!

I don't have a budget really in mind and I'll be buying an amp to power these once I've picked the speakers.

Will also consider component sets for doors.

We have components in stock with 6x9 woofers that will fit virtually any vehicle with stock 6x9s. What size are the other front speakers? What's the vehicle?

We have components in stock with 6x9 woofers that will fit virtually any vehicle with stock 6x9s. What size are the other front speakers? What's the vehicle?
I've got a 2005 Malibu. The door speakers are 6.5's with 1" tweeter pods up by the window/mirror. I've replaced these recently so I don't need to do this but not against it either. I'm interested in what 6*9's you've got

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

I've got some focals. In the 6.5 and the 6x9
What models are these?

I've got a 2005 Malibu. The door speakers are 6.5's with 1" tweeter pods up by the window/mirror. I've replaced these recently so I don't need to do this but not against it either. I'm interested in what 6*9's you've got
The new shallow convertible CDT 6x9s, MX-69S for $149.99

Tweeters are MX-1.

For round woofers we have ES-06, HD-6 and CL-6 in stock. We have MX-6X coaxials as well if you want the rears to match the fronts.

K2 power 15

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

What models are these?
K2 power 165 compinents the 6x9 are the 690 cv1

Do you have any experience with any of these? I like that last one!
I had the last one as well. I left them in my vehicle that I sold. I just ordered them again this morning when I posted the link. One of the best budget component system you will find for the price.

I had the last one as well. I left them in my vehicle that I sold. I just ordered them again this morning when I posted the link. One of the best budget component system you will find for the price.
Did you run them off an amp or just off the HU?

I have a set of hertz 6.5 comps and the matching set of 6.5 2 way coax. I bought them brand new and we're in the wife's car for a couple weeks then the trans went out so I pulled them and bought a new car. I have the box for the coax still.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.