WTB: 4kw amp

captaincheesey
10+ year member

Change is Inevitable
So every christmas I come into some decent cash and I need a new amp, obviously my car wasn't liking the Atomic 5k and that went to ****. So I am downgrading in power a smidge.

So looking for a solid 4kw amp at 14.4v. Preferably in good condition. Pics please when you suggest your equipment.

Are you serious.....you want people to post pics of their 4kw amps to try to garner your interest.....maybe you should ask for whats avail, then from the ones you are interested in, ask for pics.

But before you waste anyone elses time, please state what your fundage is like.

Fundage isn't an issue. I would like to keep it under a grand though, obviously. Don't give me lip if you don't have anything to contribute.

Oh and I guess I will say that I am interested in two amps that put out 2k at .5ohms.

Give ya lip if I want to....it's called freedom of speech. And I did contribute. I contributed to the ca.com society by telling you to fawk off with wanting pics of every 4kw amp that people have for sale. Maybe post what amps you are interested in, and maybe someone will have one.

Give ya lip if I want to....it's called freedom of speech. And I did contribute. I contributed to the ca.com society by telling you to fawk off with wanting pics of every 4kw amp that people have for sale. Maybe post what amps you are interested in, and maybe someone will have one.
If it's a 4kw amp and will do the power at 14.4, not 17 like an MA audio 4kw then I am interested. Thank you Mr. Douche for dumping in my post. Go back to the thunderdome now please.

stetsom 7k2d 1000 shipped?
Too much power, sorry. I don't have the electrical.

;7404275']got a RD9. and watch out for guy above
How much? I am not too into paying the 800 you wanted before' date=' sorry. Looks beautiful though.

$1100 shipped....I don't think it has ever even been mounted...I used it for a couple of shows and pulled it out
Eeek, I dunno man. I know those amps tend to be underrated.

Everything is still possible, I do want to keep it under a grand. Js, I am getting a check for about 5k which is why money isn't the biggest issue, but I need to do some other things for my car and that money is also going towards a weekend in St. Louis with my girl.

2 bnib exile x2400.1

Exile x2400.1

2400w x 1 @ 1 ohm mono

1000w x 1 @ 2 ohm mono

800w x 1 @ 4 ohm mono

4800w x 1 @ 2 ohms [strapped]

620+ shipping

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.