WTB 4 or 5 ch to run whole system

VanLan
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ok, my friend decided to get a system for his car, and i'm helping him put it together. Looking for at least 50 watts to each of the four speakers up front (going to be an aura rpm6000 comp set) and between 200-350 to the sub. Gotta be under $200, more like $140-$150.

Four channel bridgeable or 5 channel w/ separate sub output is fine.

Lets see whatcha got!!

this
IMG_0281.jpg

So u need 100x2 for the comps and 200+ for the sub? What ohm is this power needed at?
Excellent question. I believe that each speaker is 4 ohm, so 100x2 @ 2 ohms, and the sub needs 200+ @ 4 ohms.

Hmm, that cadence does seem like it would do the job. Anyone have any experience with Cadence amps?

Keep the offers and opinions coming!

Ya, after taking a better look at it, I believe you are right, 100x2@4 ohms

If i don't see anything too awesome I might just go with two Aura amps off PE. Heard lots of good things about them, and they put out good power for the price

ok, thanks for the offers guys. i'll run the options by my friend and see if he has a preference.

And still open to other option, so keep them coming!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.