WTB 3000 to 4000 rms amp

Lol tons of people run 2 diff subs on the same amp too, doesnt mean its good or gonna last very long...i suppose if u have **** good electrical u could prolly get away with it but id be scared if its a daily!

Lol tons of people run 2 diff subs on the same amp too, doesnt mean its good or gonna last very long...i suppose if u have **** good electrical u could prolly get away with it but id be scared if its a daily!
I think you should maybe do some googling, many, many people even competed with these awhile back when they were still in production at half ohm and below without frying.

It's the same board as AB 200.1 and many many other Korean amps.

Just the crunch name scares people away.

Ive done my googling partner...competition doesnt matter....i can run a sony xplod at .5 for a short burst too...like i said though idk it may be fine...just my opinion that i wouldnt do it because it wasnt made for it.

And of course ur gonna hype it since uve been tryin to sell it for a month or longer....its a good amp but its only 1ohm stable for a reason...if it could handle a half ohm then the manufacturer would have said so and boosted sales.

I've got 13 amps that are 3kw and brand new in spruce grove

And Db Don is selling his american bass 1000.1 but that's 13,000 watts LOL but maybe for the price you have plenty of gain left on the dial.

Just a little food for thought for those of you who talk impedance rise...

Don't you think that engineers understand the phenomena of impedance rise? And doesn't it make sense that when a manufacturer rates an amp only down to 1Ω stable, they're saying that 1Ω is the lowest safe load on this amp? .... all the while understanding that 1Ω isn't the only load the amp will be seeing when it's connected to a 1Ω impedance.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that running an amp below it's rated impedance is always a problem. But seriously, do you guys think you've tricked all the electrical engineers with that revelation?

Just a little food for thought for those of you who talk impedance rise...
Don't you think that engineers understand the phenomena of impedance rise? And doesn't it make sense that when a manufacturer rates an amp only down to 1Ω stable, they're saying that 1Ω is the lowest safe load on this amp? .... all the while understanding that 1Ω isn't the only load the amp will be seeing when it's connected to a 1Ω impedance.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that running an amp below it's rated impedance is always a problem. But seriously, do you guys think you've tricked all the electrical engineers with that revelation?
I already know the technically that's involved with impedance rise, I repair amplifiers for a hobby and do realize that when a manufacture says the amp is stable at a certain ohm load they have figured in the impedance rise most people are going to see.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.