WTB: 3 psu's

wErd
5,000+ posts

Maker of All Good Threads
usa
im looking to buy 3 psu's. they need to be about 400ish watts. brand doesnt matter. or if you know somewhere online i can get some cheap ones let me know. i figured out how to set up my car audio to my computer.

mine did it first on these forums
Yeah, but I had seen it done before...so bwah //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I've got a few supplies...a 145W and a 300W...but I'm eventually going to put them to use. Someday.

if you are planning on using all three for one amplifier, think again, the first one in the chain (usually the one wired that produces the most amps) will overdraw (even if they are the same model\brand) and it will shut itself down.

if you are planning on running 3 seperate low wattage amps, and strapping them all, then your AOK //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

may i ask what you are planning?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.