WTB: 3-4kw power handling, optimized for 4 cubes. 15" sub or strong motor

Bwap

CarAudio.com Elite
NY
As the title says, I am looking for a sub with 3k-4k power handling that will work great in 4 cubes.

I would prefer a 15" but if the deal is good enough I will buy a 12".

I will also buy a powerful motor, serious motors only... I want a beast.

The options I have so far are, DC level 5, AA SMD, PSI platform 3 and corey at SPL custom.

Im debating one of these, but I know there are options out there I may have overlooked.

So if anyone has anything they would recommend or wants to sell, please let me know.

I prefered the zcon to both 2 hdcs walled and the single hdc im running in a trunk now. I havent tried a ton of boxes yet but i thought the zcon was more musical
Thanks, very helpful. Have any experience with any other top subs?.. level 5, tc5200, btl, psi p3?.. etc

Thanks, very helpful. Have any experience with any other top subs?.. level 5, tc5200, btl, psi p3?.. etc
Not really, i did more moderate power level subs and many of them to get alot of cone area in my wall setups. now that im back to trunk setups for a while im gonna try to run a lot more power, shooting for two crescendo bc3500s at .5 each for my next setup. I didnt have the funds i do now for all my other setups so they were mostly low power, 4~5 k

Try the zcon and let us know what u think. They are sql all day everyday. Or the evil if u can afford it. I love ssa stuff.
Will the zcon take my mmats 3500.05?... or would I need to go with the evil?... also have you heard the zcon?

Will the zcon take my mmats 3500.05?... or would I need to go with the evil?... also have you heard the zcon?
Ive really wanted to try the evil. Im considering two of those for my next setup, havent heard a whole lot about them yet though

Audio guy^^^^^^^^ has two 12 rivals. These are a custom set of subs that not to many have. They are a small company out of illinois. Check em out. 4 inch coil monsters and they would be perfect for what u are trying to do....just my two cents. Yes the zcon is amazingly musical but the evil puts it to shame in the sql category.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.