WTB: 22'' Rims

I know the chances are likely that I will find some on here that will be close enough for me to pick up because I know shipping is out of the question. I dont care if they are used as long as they have no bad scuffs or curb markings. They will be going on a 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4wd all the time and they are 5 lugs. If someone could link me or direct me towards some for a good deal that would be cool too, thanks!

i have four 22"s

i hit the curb so two of them are ****ed

there are plenty of places that will fix them cheap. the two that aren't messed up have nearly new tires

$100 plus shippin for them.

No more than $1500 really with tires. I am just looking right now.....

Pics?
I don't have any pics of the damage ATM, but one may be able to hold air in a new tire, the other definetely won't. it's the about a 3 inch section on the lip of both.

here's them on my old truck:

truck3-1.jpg

I don't have any pics of the damage ATM, but one may be able to hold air in a new tire, the other definetely won't. it's the about a 3 inch section on the lip of both.
here's them on my old truck:

truck3-1.jpg
I may be interested. How much you think shipping would be? Also are they universal 5 lugs?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.