SOLD WTB.... 2 E12K or 1 E15K..but Im poor!

Participant count
  • Participant list

QX4_Mikey
10+ year member

Well, I got this boner for the 'e' Logoed K series subs for a while now and I'm planning on a spare tire well install.

Here is what I would like to get.

2 E12K D4's in good condition without the Slapping problem.

Willing to go and rob a bank for these, but what i can give would be between $150-$175 shipped depending on condition of course.

1 E15D D2, I should have scored this last month, but registration got the best of my funds.

Willing to spend up-to $100.00 shipped for this.

Shipping will be to 93552 California

Like I said, Im poor and this is just to satisfy my boners for these woofers soits not a "NEED" more like a "WANT".

let me know what you guys/gals have

email me at mikeylkzt@yahoo.com

YAY---I got a boner for an 'e' logo sub-----YAY!!

Mike

i guess we are both on the waiting side of things...i'll need the address so i can send it in..i would rather do PayPal tho.
Mikey
i dont have paypal so money order would be easiest for me, but u can talk to B&R Innovation2 i just sold my amp to him, so u can talk to him how i did things

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.