WTB: 2 12" subs

how do you feel about 2 dd 2512s 475+shipping for the pair bnib one was opened just to look at the other still has factory tape and everything sealed up

how about 2 alpine type-x used for approx 3 months, but are still pretty stiff. The surrounds need to be reglued to the cones, which I can do and test the subs for you, or I can get coil pics and you can buy as is and do the simple repair yourself. Subs are 380 plus shipping as is or 415 plus shipping repaired, with test video. shipping will not be cheap as these are not light.

Would you be interested in a pair of 2010 12" Memphis Mojos?

Dual 4-ohm coils, 1100 watts rms (aluminum coils)

$550 for the pair plus shipping (these suckers are heavy)

=(

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.