$$ WTB: 15" Subs $$

why not 2 h2 15.2's and run the amp at .5 daily?
the man himself... ive just heard alot of negative stuff on the H2s...and i wasnt to sure on how well the amp would run at .5 ohm especially for daily...hit me up on AIm at i3abyjay2502..i would like to ask u some questions...

the man himself... ive just heard alot of negative stuff on the H2s...and i wasnt to sure on how well the amp would run at .5 ohm especially for daily...hit me up on AIm at i3abyjay2502..i would like to ask u some questions...
you gotta be logged in for me to hit you up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

aww... Brahmas... thats is what i was wanting... ill hit you up and when i get home from work on AIM or yahoo if you have either? just leave a name where i can can talk to u...

but thanks guys, i have my choices now.. now i just have to decide...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.