WTB 15" box HELP

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm currently trying (with little success) to find a 15" sealed subwoofer box with a 2.25 cubic foot volume or slightly over for a reasonable price. It's looking grim, might have to just buck up and attempt to find the materials and build it, its just hard to find it all round here and the price may just break even. Any help is appreciated.

Also, willing to trade a box and amp for my current system, a 12" infinity kappa perfect single voice coil, already enclosed in a fitting box. Small dents on the cone but they are only superficial, sounds great. Stand alone selling price for it is negotiable but will be around $100 plus actual shipping or can be picked up in the wheeling, wv area. Amp MAY be included for a little over, haven't yet decided. Pics below.

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/44/l_7cdbdf1a9d5a47dbac4224a86af9ce8c.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/26/l_8ba97de0f8724fa4b253b2ef9e97a634.jpg

Send me an email at vitveet@hotmail.com

I'll be glad to design and build you one and since we aren't far from each other, shipping won't be bad at all!

Also, I may do a partial trade with you on your Infinity sub!

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.