WTB: 12" 1500watt rms duel 2 ohm sub, got around $400 to spend

Im pretty sure my powerbass xs12d2 can handle the power. Its not rated to, but its a stout woofer. If interested I have pics and a vid just lmk. 130 shipped on it

Also with your budget you can always get a sundown sa 12, its all the rage lately

my sub is rated at 600rms and i run it at 800 and it is very loud for a single sub, the sa 12 is rated the same as the sub i have right now.

Check some of the vids around, people put way more on the sa 12 and it takes it fine. but hey if ur not comfortable then buy my powerbass xs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i don't want a rebuilt sub or an old sub that has seen better days, i'm looking for something brand new or in good condition and taken well care of.

are you saying because a sub is reconed it is not any good cause at that point its as good as new.
i just don't want to buy a sub that was re-coned and done wrong, and i don't want to take the risk of spending the money on a sub that someone would just say "hey it was fine when i shipped it, your problem now"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.