WTB 10's or 12's That can handle my MRP-1000

Those look decent but i want a good affordable woofers i can buy online or through paypal so i have proof of purchase etc, i never bought subs online unless it was from best buy and i dont think i can buy any real quality subs from best buy ....?

i have to bnib alpine type r 12" d2 ill do 250 shipped for both well workout great on that amp and youll be able to have a 2 ohm load and matching subs and amps

Those look decent but i want a good affordable woofers i can buy online or through paypal so i have proof of purchase etc, i never bought subs online unless it was from best buy and i dont think i can buy any real quality subs from best buy ....?

its a shame because they are only doing dealer buys. so you'd have to buy from a dealer. Would be great to sell you some amazing subs and get some representation of them in Pittsburgh.

its a shame because they are only doing dealer buys. so you'd have to buy from a dealer. Would be great to sell you some amazing subs and get some representation of them in Pittsburgh.
Yea I feel like I'm stuck buying kicker or fosgate living here man...... It blows whale *****!

300 shipped for 2 12" RD sonance with Fi soft parts. Dual 2 ohm each sub so you can wire to 2 ohm for your amp. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.