WTB: 10 inch subwoofer

Participant count
  • Participant list
I've got an XFL I'm wiling to part with.
I was going to mention this sub. Great subs,, get down and dirty when you want and can sound fairly clean if set up properly.Great subs for the $. Ive never blown one yet 10s or 12s with clean power

I was going to mention this sub. Great subs,, get down and dirty when you want and can sound fairly clean if set up properly.Great subs for the $. Ive never blown one yet 10s or 12s with clean power
Anything else you'd suggest? Dc audio, skar audio, sundown, etc.? I've been out of the game for some time so I'm not sure anymore.

Anything else you'd suggest? Dc audio, skar audio, sundown, etc.? I've been out of the game for some time so I'm not sure anymore.
DC Ive never really enjoyed..You have to spend the funds to get a sub worthy,,Ive had a few that needed reconing alot/blew alot.Stopped blowing $ that direction..Sundown to me are a little pricey.SA series I just could never get what I wanted out of them for the money spent and several enclosures made/time consuming and $ thrown on building enclosures. Skar?? Never tried any to be honest.

Ive been to several Audio shows and have heard and seen the Skar VVX series?? i think these may have taken theyre place?Not certain on that.. but they sounded pretty good

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SKAR-AUDIO-EVL-10-D4-2000W-MAX-POWER-DUAL-4-OHM-COMPETITION-CAR-SUBWOOFER/312055081014?epid=679836016&hash=item48a7eea836:g:SqAAAOSwoddabdys

Shady tactics have drawn people away from Skar products.you may do some research to make your own decision about buying theyre products.each to theyre own of course

Ive been to several Audio shows and have heard and seen the Skar VVX series?? i think these may have taken theyre place?Not certain on that.. but they sounded pretty goodhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SKAR-AUDIO-EVL-10-D4-2000W-MAX-POWER-DUAL-4-OHM-COMPETITION-CAR-SUBWOOFER/312055081014?epid=679836016&hash=item48a7eea836:g:SqAAAOSwoddabdys

Shady tactics have drawn people away from Skar products.you may do some research to make your own decision about buying theyre products.each to theyre own of course
nah vvx still there, then ddx which is similar to sa (basket anyway) the evl..

u had the new model 3.1? some still say they don't do much below 38hz., u think it'll go to 32hz well?
All older versions..4-12s of DVC2 and 2- DVC4.. 4-10s DVC4, and 2-DVC2.. If the box is tuned properly/ built correctly I dont see why not. Ill test out a ten thats coming newer version DVC4. Ill have approx 1500 rms to 1750 @ 2ohms ( Mmats D300HC)on tap and I have a 2.0 ^3 @32 htz before driver displ. enclosure 1-1/4" baffle.. I think it is like 30 x 13.5 x 16 if i remember correctly

All older versions..4-12s of DVC2 and 2- DVC4.. 4-10s DVC4, and 2-DVC2.. If the box is tuned properly/ built correctly I dont see why not. Ill test out a ten thats coming newer version DVC4. Ill have approx 1500 rms to 1750 @ 2ohms ( Mmats D300HC)on tap and I have a 2.0 ^3 @32 htz before driver displ. enclosure 1-1/4" baffle.. I think it is like 30 x 13.5 x 16 if i remember correctly
isn't 2cf large for the 10? mine would be 2.2cf ad with the hds.. they said the newer 3.1 has softer parts or something like that that allow u to tune lower but peeps said not as low as sa in same box etc.. thats really what i want (hds 3.1 12 and a 1250 amp) but after the fu idk if sq will play as loud at 32hz as i'm used to..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.