WTB: 1/2 Din EQ

I have a Kenwood KGC-9042 1/2 din 9 band graphic EQ and spectrum analyzer w/ SW crossover and volume control. 3 sets of pre-outs also power clip indicator.

Asking $70 shipped

I have a Kenwood KGC-9042 1/2 din 9 band graphic EQ and spectrum analyzer w/ SW crossover and volume control. 3 sets of pre-outs also power clip indicator.
Asking $70 shipped
Can I get some pics. Id prefer to keep with some of the brands I already have, but if something is a good enough deal Ill take it.

Someone has a Cadence here for $50. I can pick up a Clarion EQS746 for $59 brand new. Im really looking for a Cadence CEQ770, Cadence CEQ650, or a comparable parametric EQ with electronic crossover.

Wrenchguy got any pics?

I see alot of people with them on here. I assumed they were good.

I got **** loads of PS2 games. Any of you need some as a partial or full trade?

Wrenchguy got any pics?

Indeed. Stored since the pics. EQ50 it is.

IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_1614.jpg

Has sub level on the back.

Someone has a Cadence here for $50. I can pick up a Clarion EQS746 for $59 brand new. Im really looking for a Cadence CEQ770, Cadence CEQ650, or a comparable parametric EQ with electronic crossover.
Wrenchguy got any pics?
x2 man just get the clarion eqs 746 heard great things about them and depending where you buy you can get a legit warranty for less than 70 total...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.