Wtb 1 12

Bass Addict
10+ year member

Hell on wheels
Tennessee
i'm looking for a single 4 ohm 12 sub around 300-350 rms.this would not be going in my car.this will be for the home theater.right now i have a sony xplod,and want something thats going to sound better.didnt really care before because it is in a poorly made box.since i have an extra descent made box now,i want to put something better in my extra box and use it for the home.so if you have anything in this catagory.lmk thanks

I have a Diesel Audio 12, never powered Ill do for $45 shipped. I heard one 10 of this model in a hatch back and I was rather surprised when I seen it was only 1 10. Sounded real good. I myself was going to use it in HT setup. But went with a 13.0v let me know.

i have a boston g512 d4 its 450 rms iirc
thing is,i believe my sub amp is around 150 rms watts being pushed by a yamaha reciever,so if i go too far from the current rms wattage i have now,the amp may not last as long.trying to stay in the xplode rms wattage

I have a Diesel Audio 12, never powered Ill do for $45 shipped. I heard one 10 of this model in a hatch back and I was rather surprised when I seen it was only 1 10. Sounded real good. I myself was going to use it in HT setup. But went with a 13.0v let me know.
can i see a pic via pm ? thanks

ok,let me start over .the box is 2.3 cubes @ 36,and i just checked,the amp is 190 watts.so a dual 4 ohm 12 that will work for this would be great

I have a 12" Oz Audio Matrix Elite. its dual @ and wired now to 4 ohms. It works well off of 300 watts and can handle between 700-900 rms. Very very low distortion and blends very well with higher frequencies. I'll let it go for $150+ shipping

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.