SOLD Wrecked the 4runner...selling some things.

RumbleNTheTrunk
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Liberty, TX
THE STORY

So I had an interesting night coming home from a friends house. I fell asleep at the wheel like a retard, I'm not sure if I'm narcoleptic or what...but I did and I veered of the road and then lost control and entered back onto the road then the road was wet and I couldn't control it and I veered back off the road hitting a fence...wooden posts and such. Both sides of my doors are smashed in. You can't even open the driver side door, the windows are busted out and the front end is smashed to the radiator(no real damage to it tho, if any).

There's no damage to anything inside of my vehicle that's why I'm selling some things to recoup the losses seeing how this was my fault...I'm hoping my full coverage will appraise the damages for more than what I owe on it.

THE SALE

Digital Designs S4 amp -

Specifications on the amp can be viewed here: DD audio s4 specs.

Physical Condition: 10/10

Working Condition 10/10

This amp was purchased/installed on 9/26/07. It was professionally installed by Innovative Rides

Please PM me for the asking Price.

Re Audio '07 xxx6.5"s -

Specifications on this component set can be viewed here: RE audio XXX 6.5"s

Working Condition: 10/10

This set was purchased 9/07/07. It was also professionally installed by Innovative Rides

They were installed in custom made fiberglass kick pods for my 1998 Toyota 4runner sr5.

I'm not sure if these will fit other vehicles but if you happen to have the mentioned vehicle then I'll be willing to sell.

Please PM me for asking price.

Alpine IDA-X001-

Specifications for this Head Unit can be viewed here: Alpine IDA X001

Working Condition: 10/10

Was purchased from Crutchfield 9/01/07 and was professionally installed. Includes warranty. Includes Alpine KCE-422i, mounting ring, unit sleeve.

I am asking 300$ for this unit.

I will work on getting pictures tomorrow. I will post them when I have them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.