Wrapped in camo what you guys think

man, reminds me of one of my friends that has his whole box/trunk done in miami hurricanes fabric... unique, but fugly lol

Thanks for all the input guy's . i just came back to this thread now and man i can't believe even 231 people viewed this and 21 users being great and posting up opinions.thanks:D.

Looks good, I cant carpet worth **** so props there. The camo is unique looking so I can't say I dislike it, but not something I would have went with.

Thanks man. yeah i was going for unique/creative not just plain old grey or black carpeting . and for the guy that asked on here i found the material at a place called allanders in warren in michigan.

Thanks for all the reply's guy's. im suprised i got as many views and posts up of opinions to it thanks guy's. guess u could say im pretty da*n proud of this box being only my 2nd wrapping a box job. anyone else got opinions post em up i always checkn this thread

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.