SOLD wow dude lots of thigns for sale come quick :)

Participant count
  • Participant list

zpeedyrosalez
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
chicago
ok i have some few thigns for sale that i want to get rid off...

first is a sitinger line output converter that i was using when i had my stock stereo the line output converter is LIKE NEW nothign worng except is missing ONLY ONE screw where u scre a speaker wire easy fix or u can solder it easy fix //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif oh and is not a cheap one is 2 volts of output voltage plus it has heavy aluminum heatsink for noise rejection heres some specs that i copied from the stinger site i will give the link i will psot the pic later since the loc is in the garage

http://stingerelectronics.com/prodDetail.asp?strID=175

High power line output converter. Converts high level (speaker level) input into low level (RCA level) to be used with amplifiers or processors. Eliminates Noise & Distortion due to alternator whine, power feedback and other interferences. Provides full D.C. isolation between head unit and amplifier while providing a correct load for the head unit. Installation is simple and can be used with floating ground or common ground head units rated below 50 watts per channel.

i want to get i dont know i paid 22.99 plus shipping from caradomain ill like to get 20 shipped OBO

next up is

a car battery charger that was used to charge a set of kinetiks 2400 batteries it charged them really good and ltos of functions and is a heavy duty charger we charged 6 of them we sold the batteries and we dont have any batteries to charge right now so i htink it must go

30 bucks shipped is like new

05-06-07_2203.jpg

05-06-07_2202.jpg

05-06-07_2201.jpg

05-06-07_2200.jpg

05-06-07_2159.jpg

i juzz got my pioneer 980bt yesterday and umm to be honest it was a good upgrade but not too much dont think i have a crappy isntall i have a sq system with hybrid components in the front and polks speakers in the back pwoered by a pg amp producing 75 rms to each channel and well the yeah is a SONy, well it had somethhing called dso and it makes the sound feel like the speaker are rigth on yoru face thats why i liked it..

Sony's CDX-F7705X CD/MP3 receiver is an amplifier pleaser! Three sets of 4-volt preamp outputs send a strong, clean signal to your external amplifiers. Sony CDX-F7705X built-in high-pass and low-pass filters ensure that the appropriate frequency ranges are sent to the correct amplifiers, so you get the best possible performance from your car system.

Sony CDX-F7705X key Features

* Fold-down, detachable face

* Blue button lighting

* Fluorescent display

* Spectrum analyzer

* Sony CDX-F7705X plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3 files)

* SSIR-EXA tuner

* Seek tuning

* 18 FM/12 AM presets

* Dynamic Soundstage Organizer

* EQ7 (7-band equalizer and 7 preset tone curves)

* BBE MP (restores detail and warmth lost to MP3 files during compression)

* XM Satellite Radio controls

* CD changer controls

* 4-volt front, rear and subwoofer preamp outputs

* High-pass and low-pass filters

* Rear auxiliary input (when not using a CD changer or XM tuner)

* Sony's wireless remote

* Clock

* 23.2 watts RMS/52 peak x 4 channels

* CD frequency response 10-20,000 Hz

* CD signal-to-noise ratio 120 dB

* FM sensitivity 9 dBf

You'll have total control of the sound with Sony's EQ7. Seven preset sound curves give you quick, convenient tuning, or tweak the 7-band equalizer when you want the sound to be perfect

02-15-07_1702.jpg

02-15-07_1700.jpg

02-15-07_1701.jpg

^^^^ it comes with the box 150 shipped

next is a brand new is a BRAND NEW NEVER USED NO SCRATCHES IS NEW SINCE I SODL MY PS3 AND NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO USE IT

brand new resistance for ps3

and gta san andreas for ps2

and metal arms for ps2

and a receipt from the resistance game with a reservation of 10 dollars for grand theft auto 4

^^^^ need pictures i have the camera ready to take the pics of hte receipt and all the games

next up is a mixer

i tried to make a dj sound system but never had the chance to complete it. i have for sale a dj mixer. it has 4 chanel with selectable 6 channels, lamp aux, it has vu meter two of them, it has equalizer for each channel. plus equalizer for the microphone it has echo, plus it has sound effects. and alot more...

heres some info abotu the mixer..

It is ruggedly constructed for home or professional use and its wide range

volume controls let you adjust sound levels to achieve the right mix for

playing through your speaker system or for recording. The mixer's many

features give you almost limitless sound combinations.

1. DJ Microphone Input -

lets you connect a balanced, low impedance microphone with an XLR

plug.

2. Bass/Middle/High Tone Controls -

lets you adjust the tone of the selected input to get the sound just

right.

3. Individual Gain Controls -

lets you adjust the gain of each input.

4. DJ MIC, AUX MIC/LINE Pan Controls -

lets you control the output DJ MIC and AUX MIC/LINE.

5. DJ MIC, AUX MIC/LINE Level Controls -

lets you adjust the microphones' volume before mixing them in.

6. Talk Over -

lowers the sound of the input sources so you can talk over them.

7. Mute Control -

lets you adjust the background music volume when using talk over.

8. Slide Volume Controls -

provides fingertip control of sound mixing and fading.

9. Assign Controls (A and B) -

lets you select the input sources to be mixed.

10. Cross FADER Control -

lets you smoothly switch between two input sources.

11. Sound Effect Controls -

lets you create a special sound performance using the six pre-pro-

grammed sound effects.

12. Cue Level Control -

lets you select the channel where the desired audio input source is

located so you can monitor and prepare it before mixing it in.

13. Cue Assign Control -

lets you select the channel where the desired audio input source is

located so you can monitor and prepare it before mixing it in.

14. Mono/Stereo Selector -

lets you set the output to stereo or monaural.

15. 12V/3W lamp Socket -

lets you install a 12V/3W lamp to light up the mixer controls.

16. Echo Controls -

lets you tailor the sound to compensate for environmental conditions

or for personal preference.

17. Stereo Line Outputs -

lets you connect the mixer's output to your receiver/amplifier and

tape deck so you can play the sounds from your input sources through

your speaker system and record them.

18. Sound Effect Jacks -

lets you connect another sound effect device, such as an echo reverb

and either play the signal from it or play another input's signal

through it. You can also vary the volume of the signal.

19. Stereo Line Inputs -

lets you connect most line level audio sources such as a CD player,

tape deck, tuner, camcorder or VCR.

20. Stereo Phono Inputs -

for connecting low-level audio sources, such as a turntable with a

magnetic cartridge.

21. Auxiliary Microphone Input -

lets you connect a low impedance microphone with a 1/4-inch plug.

22. Mono Line Input -

lets you connect a mono input source, such as a wireless microphone

receiver.

i want to get 100 shipped for the mixer since is brand new

05-13-07_1434.jpg

05-13-07_1433.jpg

05-13-07_1435.jpg

next up is a dlink cable modem that i replaced my slow comcast motorola one it comes with everythign since i have now dsl //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i bought he dlink for 100 plus taxes i want to get i dont know 50 shipped

then for the final thing is a blown kicker kx2500.1 it only has a blown output channel and i called kicker and YES they told me 120 to get it repaired

im asking 300 plus shippin

05-10-07_1646.jpg

02-03-07_1518.jpg

02-03-07_1517.jpg

02-03-07_1516.jpg

02-03-07_1514.jpg

and finally a IN BOX directv DVR with tivo like new with 2 channel recording and all that stuff plus usb to conenct to yoru computer adn record the video

80 shipped

i have lots of references everythign you need juzz ask everything is working unless noted and juzz pm me for details i have many references juzz ask and iw ill tell you and u can ask them to see im loyal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

and well thanks and if you want to use paypal add the paypal fees //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i wanted to make a BIG server and i did. i used ALMOST ALL the hard drives of some computers i have. i used the memories and the cd writers. and i took some parts of some computers. ALL COMPUTERS ARE FULLY WORKING i just needed the extra harddrives to store and make a almost 1 terabyte server

first is a compaq computer doesnt have the cd writer, memory and hard drive. the procesor is a pentium celeron 1.8 ghz i beilive

06-08-07_1651.jpg

06-08-07_1649.jpg

next up is a hp pavilion computer. it have a 2.00ghz procesor pentium, it comes with floppy drive, it doesnt come with the cd writer and hard drive.

06-08-07_1648.jpg

06-08-07_1647.jpg

next up is an ibm computer will make excellent job for a small server. the computer doesnt have any pulled parts all the parts are there. it comes with windows 98 i beilve il check it later and if its 98 i will supply you if you want a copy of windows 2000

06-08-07_1646.jpg

all the computers are in great shape the motherboards are great the heatsinks and procesors are fuly working. and you can make a custom project for fairly cheap.

and for the last thing im selling a almost brand new id otn knwo wat is called a cable modem i beilve the thing that you get from your cable and converts it to ethernet and makes the internet. this is 3 times faster than the regual modem you get when you sign up for comcast or the other service. i have the original motorola you get form comcast with everythign is in the garage im askign 35 shipped for it.

i sold it so i only got resistance and all those games that i mentioned i can take pics but im alil tired rigth now i drove 8 horus today so i have to get some sleep i could send you the pics if you want but will be later tonight pm for ht pics if u want the games

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.