SOLD 12" claw basket magnum in "eh" condition

Participant count
  • Participant list

IgnoreMe
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com VIP
caraudio.com
ok selling my claw basket mag. as you will see in the pictures the surround is torn and glued together with gorilla glue.

the motor had a dremel sanding bit taken to it (why? i dont know cause im retarded i guess and i thought i was gonna throw the sub out).

mechanically - 7/10 (surround is torn up)

cosmetically - 6/10 (motor is kinda shiny in some parts, dull in others, plus surround looks bad)

if the surround was brand new, the sub would be in 10/10 mechanical condition, but its not. most likely will need a recone if you plan to use it. you can either go with a recone from SI or a recone from TC since this is a tc9 motor.

looking to get $120 plus shipping

here is the motor. sorry about the doll head, my girl made me put it in the shot lol. you can see where the dremel made it shinier. the dull part is how the motor comes from the factory.

Picture001.jpg

closer up

Picture002.jpg

at an angle

Picture003.jpg

here is the surround

Picture.jpg

and of course....another shot of my girls pusseeeee

Picture005.jpg

the original idea was to make the motor shinier since i didnt like it looking all dull.

i gave up once i saw that when the dullness shined up it didnt look any better shiny then it did dull.

i have no idea. i dont remember how much the sub weighs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

makes it harder to check with ups/fedex/etc without packaging it all up.

but if no one wants it i dont wanna package it all up.

How does it sound/function?
Could you do $100 + shipping?
like i said the surround is torn. it plays but im sure that if you play with it long enough the surround will rip.

save the surround, mechanically its 100%. but being the fact that the surround plays a role in the mechanics of a sub, i cant tell you its "100%" without it being a lie.

its the cosmetics that make the sub look bad. i would suggest picking up a recone and reconing it yourself. youll basically have a brand new sub, the motor will just not look new.

yea i can do 100 plus shipping, if your still interested.

Cool. Send me your paypal addy (I finally got a paypal, w00t). Monday I'm buying a new(er) car, so I'll have to wait till that clears through first. But I should be able to send the paypal on monday.

Just to make sure, it IS a d2 right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.