would these dimensions work for my DD 2515?

Participant count
  • Participant list

marquisbrah
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
36 inch wide (left to right the way i see it)

16 1/2 height

17 inch length (front of sub to back of box)

Port is 4 inch wide

My current box is

28 inch wide

17 height

22 length

Port is 3 inch wide

I thnk i may have got the width and length mixed up but not sure yet.

suggestions? Might get the first box listed up there depending on suggestions

Thanks

your looking at 4.64 ft cubed before displacement... probably around 4 ft cubed after (depending on bracing, and port).... it should work pretty well... what you trying to tune to?

your looking at 4.64 ft cubed before displacement... probably around 4 ft cubed after (depending on bracing, and port).... it should work pretty well... what you trying to tune to?
I think he said the box measurements based on port, tuned to 34.

First one is 4.64ft^3 before sub and port displacement, no way to tell final volume and tuning without more info.

Your box is 4.87ft^3 before sub and port displacements...again, impossible to tell final volume and tuning without knowing more info about the port.

The box i may get is the first one listed. The second is what i already have. Port on the potential new one is 4 wide, and 16 length i believ

First one is 4.64ft^3 before sub and port displacement, no way to tell final volume and tuning without more info.
Your box is 4.87ft^3 before sub and port displacements...again, impossible to tell final volume and tuning without knowing more info about the port.
Please tell me what you need to know. Ill try to be as cooperative as possible. Thanks

with the port being 4 wide, and 16 long, you would need a height of 9.5" for a final tuning of 34 hz.... once again... ROUGHLY... need some more info for final... displacement, bracing... etc..

Need to know the height and width of the port opening and the length.

I think you are on the small side once all displacement is taken out.

I'm assuming the first box's port is 16 high and 4 wide length will determined tuning

The box you have I would guess is 15.5 high and 3 wide...again need to know the length.

Ive been texting the guy and he said : port is 4 inches wide, 16 inches in height, and 25 inches deep.

Now about my port: me doesnt know siht. Lol i think its 3 inches wide, and brb getting more measurements

Need to know the height and width of the port opening and the length.
I think you are on the small side once all displacement is taken out.

I'm assuming the first box's port is 16 high and 4 wide length will determined tuning

The box you have I would guess is 15.5 high and 3 wide...again need to know the length.
Im going to try to get the length. Its not a straight measurment, i can see from the nails that the port somewhat curves towards the inside of the box

EDIT: it doesnt curve lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

marquisbrah

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
marquisbrah
fresno cali
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date