would European speakers work in usa?

In italy the 165xl is about 300 dollars plus about 70 in shipping so I don't see any reason not to get it since it would work. Crazy how much the difference is.its almost 800 new here in the us. What do these sets go for used here in the us?

Sure, but the european accent they'll have will probably be annoying.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ponder.gif.ec2527b23f1d287b60dcbba54f95edba.gif

Why wouldn't they work in this country? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Thought this was going to be a troll thread

Watch out for fake versions, especially Hertz.
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Can you recommend me a very good quality 2 way component system. With very good mid bass and crisp clear loud quality? 4-500 range? Everything in stock location about 150 rms in a coupe? I know u know your ish

Great sound is the result of a lot of effort on the install. I spend at least 20 hours treating doors for speakers.

I love the Hertz HSK- 165XL set. If you can get a legit set cheap overseas, go for it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

how do you know if they are legit. they have them on eBay shipping from germany for a little of 300.00. are these legit, any experience.
If your buying on ebay you need to research the seller. Over seas is a good option for me becuase i have family going to italy and they can actually go to a dealer and buy. Ebay is a option but research the seller and he might even ship it for u.

Amazon don't ship overseas

Or research a over seas dealer and see if they would ship us. Shipping might cost 70 and up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.