Worth the Trouble?

Buy 15ft of 0 guage wire run it to the back. Pick up a distro block 0 in 4 out. Run 0 guage into distro block 4 out to amps. Have 8 in and 4 out is pointless because you are limited from battery to distro!

And lose the cap! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif

Well the 8 gauge is entirely fine for the current set up, and 4 gauge would be fine for the SAZ-1500... so I would either just run the 4 gauge... or if you really want 0 gauge. Sell off the 4 & 8 gauge you have, sell the cap, and you should have enough money for your 1/0 wire and o to 4 gauge adapters.

Well the 8 gauge is entirely fine for the current set up, and 4 gauge would be fine for the SAZ-1500... so I would either just run the 4 gauge... or if you really want 0 gauge. Sell off the 4 & 8 gauge you have, sell the cap, and you should have enough money for your 1/0 wire and o to 4 gauge adapters.
A true 4awg wire is not good for a very under rated 1500+. The most that should go through a 4awg is about 188a which is roughly 1400wrms.

Recommended Power and Ground Cable Sizes & Speaker Wire Size and Length

Actually I was quite polite and have been quite polite towards anything HELPFUL I have been given on this site during my short time here.
If you are trying to help, addressing the actual topic would be the way to do so. Again, if you have nothing to add on the wire subject, this isn't the thread for you.

I beg your forgiveness oh holy god of all things car audio and forum-related.
For your own sake, do the following...

Go to the sub-forum "The Thunderdome" and spend 15 minutes reading some of the posts there.

Then, come back here, and post onward.

The way you are acting, you will get eaten alive here.

Btw, GET RID OF THE CAP

A true 4awg wire is not good for a very under rated 1500+. The most that should go through a 4awg is about 188a which is roughly 1400wrms.
Recommended Power and Ground Cable Sizes & Speaker Wire Size and Length
Pwned. I wasn't really thinking at the time of posting that, sorry. Either way, he should just sell the current wire he has+cap, and have the 1/0 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Sorry you dont like caps but i wont be getting rid of it. It would be nice if you would address the actual question instead of making yet another thread all about you and your personal opinion of specific audio equipment. If you have nothing to say about the wires this isnt the thread for you. If i ever make a thread about caps i surely hope you post. If you need an outlet now you might find some cap comments to address in my "Completely Overwhelmed" thread. However, you'll clearly notice I didnt ask for an opinion on the cap (as I'm well aware of your thoughts on them) so if all if you have to say is "caps **** derp derp" then find somethig else to do. Kthxbai.
hey man you should probably take the advice of the guys on here and not start talking s**t as they know alot more than you and are just trying to help if you cant take what they have said already then you should just GTFO because its not gonna get better BTW lose the cap

as mentioned, run the 0, or i would 1/0-2/0, to a distro, and go from there. you can hook both the amp, and the cap from the distro if you want to keep the cap. while you are at it, you will need to do the big 3 and make sure your alt. can keep up. ditch the cap, btw.

CAPS **** DERP DERP

Don't you love how much forum-posters think of themselves? Eaten alive? Puhlease dude. Try spending some time out in the real world.

For everyone that actually posted thoughts I sincerely appreciate you. I wasn't arguing the value of the cap. I actually spent more than 10 seconds reading threads around here before I even registered. For those of you who have trouble keeping up, that means I'm well aware that my cap is pointless; a key reason why I didn't ask "Hey is this cap worthless?" However I'm not going to go in and cut it out of a perfectly functional system just because you guys don't like them and think a little too much of yourselves. Once I replace the 8 gauge wire, the cap won't be used anymore.......something I already decided in my only other thread around here.

For those of you that think you are sooooooo awesome because you know a little bit about car audio and you have been on this forum for a bit.....I am NOT impressed. I don't measure my value in this world by the power of my car audio system. I already identified myself as a noob....so I'm really not affected by all this "they know a lot more than you" talk. I am still in touch with reality.

Underfighter, OmegaBunny,Falcons, others who post caps **** derp derp, thank you. I appreciate your senses of humor and your attempt at providing helpful information. To those who don't like my "attitude"...go find something else to do. Simple as. If you don't like me, you don't have to help. If you think that I am going to change how I am or sit here stroking your e-***** because you think too much of yourselves on this forum you got another thing coming. The fact that any of you even think potential internet insults is a legitimate threat is proof that alot of you spend too much time on the web and need to get out in the real world. OMG how scary....you might groan about my post and call me a noob. Terrifying. What will I do with my life if mast240 is no longer willing to tell me "get rid of the cap."

Alot of you have lost perspective.....a common problem among those who spend a lot of time browsing a specific internet forum.

I'm well aware that my cap is pointless
1. Sell the cap to some other idiot.

2. Buy and install 0 gauge wire from battery to amp.

3. Take left over money and buy an anger management book.

Your Welcome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

bro, your the only one on this thread who is getting truly butt hurt... i simply posted about your cap, and you write a 2 or 3 paragraph reply, just bishing the whole reply. no reason for that...

idk if you thought the cap was a good idea, or your upset that you bought it, or what... but i was just honestly trying to help you... sorry i dont read every thread on this forum. but dont worry... you wont have to deal with me "helping" you anymore, winey lil bish

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.