Worth the Trouble?

Don't you love how much forum-posters think of themselves? Eaten alive? Puhlease dude. Try spending some time out in the real world.
For everyone that actually posted thoughts I sincerely appreciate you. I wasn't arguing the value of the cap. I actually spent more than 10 seconds reading threads around here before I even registered. For those of you who have trouble keeping up, that means I'm well aware that my cap is pointless; a key reason why I didn't ask "Hey is this cap worthless?" However I'm not going to go in and cut it out of a perfectly functional system just because you guys don't like them and think a little too much of yourselves. Once I replace the 8 gauge wire, the cap won't be used anymore.......something I already decided in my only other thread around here.

For those of you that think you are sooooooo awesome because you know a little bit about car audio and you have been on this forum for a bit.....I am NOT impressed. I don't measure my value in this world by the power of my car audio system. I already identified myself as a noob....so I'm really not affected by all this "they know a lot more than you" talk. I am still in touch with reality.

Underfighter, OmegaBunny,Falcons, others who post caps **** derp derp, thank you. I appreciate your senses of humor and your attempt at providing helpful information. To those who don't like my "attitude"...go find something else to do. Simple as. If you don't like me, you don't have to help. If you think that I am going to change how I am or sit here stroking your e-***** because you think too much of yourselves on this forum you got another thing coming. The fact that any of you even think potential internet insults is a legitimate threat is proof that alot of you spend too much time on the web and need to get out in the real world. OMG how scary....you might groan about my post and call me a noob. Terrifying. What will I do with my life if mast240 is no longer willing to tell me "get rid of the cap."

Alot of you have lost perspective.....a common problem among those who spend a lot of time browsing a specific internet forum.
Jesus Christ, someone takes the internet WAY too seriously lol

Alot of you have lost perspective.....a common problem among those who spend a lot of time browsing a specific internet forum.
You're right about that, but these guys aren't bad.

If you really want to deal with some people that have lost touch with reality, head over to some of those online gaming forums. I've never in my life met a more whacked out set of people than you'll find in a community of nerds who spend 90% of their lives either playing the game or talking about the game on the forums.

Well played ColterDC. You can't argue with that logic. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I speak from experience. Spent the better part of a decade wasting my life/time playing UO. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Luckily, I was able to break that addiction years ago.

Well played ColterDC. You can't argue with that logic. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I don't know what's more sad...someone making a comment on someone else's system that had nothing to do with what he asked, or someone who wrote out a 400 page book about why he is butthurt about that someone.

lol

meh.ro5289.jpg

Actually I was quite polite and have been quite polite towards anything HELPFUL I have been given on this site during my short time here.
If you are trying to help, addressing the actual topic would be the way to do so. Again, if you have nothing to add on the wire subject, this isn't the thread for you.

I beg your forgiveness oh holy god of all things car audio and forum-related.
you are one sorry little *****, fuck you for telling Mast240 off. He is one of the most helpful people on here and he is one of my friends on here as well. So go take your ***** talk elsewhere.

I don't know what's more sad...someone making a comment on someone else's system that had nothing to do with what he asked, or someone who wrote out a 400 page book about why he is butthurt about that someone.
The sad part is that you guys think that is SOOO much. Someone struggle with their reading levels? Also, you have 6,000+ posts. Making comments about "excessive forum use" in any form makes you look very silly. Find something to do with your time. It also quite hilarious that you claim I am butthurt yet the biggest tantrums are thrown about my post. Can't take a little sarcasm? I believe that is the very definition of butthurt. I actually quite enjoyed myself when I typed out that post....all 6 1/2 minutes of it. I imagine it took most of you 3 or 4 times that long to read judging by the reactions.

you are one sorry little *****, fuck you for telling Mast240 . He is one of the most helpful people on here and he is one of my friends on here as well. So go take your ***** talk elsewhere.
Well...not a very articulate 12 year-old, are you?

I've been to plenty of forums. I've seen this exact behavior 100x over. You really don't realize what cookie-cutters you are.

The sad part is that you guys think that is SOOO much. Someone struggle with their reading levels? Also, you have 6,000+ posts. Making comments about "excessive forum use" in any form makes you look very silly. Find something to do with your time. It also quite hilarious that you claim I am butthurt yet the biggest tantrums are thrown about my post. Can't take a little sarcasm? I believe that is the very definition of butthurt. I actually quite enjoyed myself when I typed out that post....all 6 1/2 minutes of it. I imagine it took most of you 3 or 4 times that long to read judging by the reactions.
I read it if you were wondering. But the fact that you felt the need to write that much just to push away the haters just makes you look epically butthurt, which you are. If you weren't butthurt, you wouldn't have felt the need to say anything, you would have just laughed at the sarcasm about the capacitor.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.