woofersetc.com?

Toxic_Acoustiks
10+ year member

Hey guys,

Just a quick question wondering if anyone has got anything from woofersetc before? how was the transaction? Around on here from Canada order from them? I'm just wondering how they are for business. I know I've heard a few bad things about ikesound, so I thought i'd ask about woofersetc they seem to have some good products..

Thanks guys.

Just received an order from them yesterday. It was my first transaction from them and everything went smoothly. Great prices.

I think I bought something from them quite awhile back from their ebay store. Transaction went smooth. Have heard plenty of good stuff about them. The only thing I've heard bad is them selling some fake focals, they got that straightened out though.

Me and my brother are always changing our systems around and have both used Woofersetc dozens of times with zero problems. Great company!!

I have bought a couple of times from them. Pricing was good and packaging was great. I paid by credit card and no problem. I am in Canada as well. if you are buying have shipped United States Postal Service priority mail with insurance and signature confirmation. Only way to ship to Canada to keep brokerage fees reasonable. Hope this helps. Cheers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.