WoofersEtc.com .com

my subs were package very well . i will order from them again and sonicelectronix.com/. No problem with them at all .
i got a few hifonics subs from sonice they ship well. i have a silly question i have 4 12inch subs on the way u think they will do 2 per box ? im thinking im gona come home to box's i hope not lol.i think each sub is like 8 pounds or so.

My subs are 9 lbs each , They came two packages.(4 subs) Also stuff with that package popcorn stuff.
i just threw out about how much i think the subs way. im sure my 12s are more like 14 pounds there was not much info. when i had to call the guy the that picked up did his best to answer my questions. he was gona give me a number so i could find out if the subs have 2inch coils. u have a pm my luv

i order multiple sets of components from them and one amp all were packaged well and in seperate boxes.
cool, im just waiting on a email im sure i will have one befor i have to go to work tomrrow. there on the west coast and im on the east coast. im thinking next friday i should have them or sat. its cool i still need a amp i will just wire them up. im happy to hear they pack there stuff well.

cool, im just waiting on a email im sure i will have one befor i have to go to work tomrrow. there on the west coast and im on the east coast. im thinking next friday i should have them or sat. its cool i still need a amp i will just wire them up. im happy to hear they pack there stuff well.
Im in Indiana . took 7 days here . all six days from UPS .

Im in Indiana . took 7 days here . all six days from UPS .
i might have it on sat the 25th lol. that would **** but hey it was free shipping so i guess i cant get all upset. man if i paid for shipping i know i would not order from a westcoast site. everytime i order from the westcoast its a week or longer. im out on long island pretty much the end of the island.

Recent Messages on NoiseOFF

Postby digitaldanny » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:03 pm

A few morons have been spamming the board and their accounts have been removed. I remind everyone: please do not feed the trolls.

People who do not agree with NoiseOFF or specific issues we advocate are welcome to post their views, but the rules on posting messages apply to everyone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.