WoofersEtc.com .com

1rockford1
5,000+ posts

Banned
i wana say i have never orederd from them befor up to yesterday. i placed my order for 4 subs . i was out today and i got a call from them and a email to just go over the order. for some it might b a head ache. i just got off the phone with them. it was so there was no issue befor they billed me for 4 subs and to make sure everything was ok with the order . im pretty darn happy about that i have placed alot of overders on line and for them to make sure it was really me that placed the order that was pretty cool. i even had a few questions about the subs and the guy i spoke with was very nice and helpful. pretty much thats it. +1 for woofersetc.com for that

surprised they didnt call to tell u it was on back order haha what subs did u get
funny thing was my sister was over well i was out. she goes joe someone called u about some car audio. so i go ummm let me see so i was on my computer i check my emails i see a email from them so i go oh boy there on back order i know it lol. i call them and now all is good. those id 12inch dual 2 subs i was lookin at. im doin 4 of them

http://www.woofersetc.com/p8144/REFTM122--Image-Dynamics-12"-Dual-2-Ohm-OEM-Tidal-Audio-Subwoofer.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna say I took a **** earlier. My toilet took it all like a champ. I'm very pleased with my toilet. +1 for my toilet.
nice i took 3 shits, today is my offday so him chilling i was with my girl for most of the day but i feel like kah kah. anyways good job my luv

Woofersetc is cool with me.

About 10 years ago i had a Fosgate 2 channel amp with a blown channel, and woofersetc let me trade it in towards a new Earthquake d2 amp i wanted back then.

I order these subs from them .

RWE-204 - MB Quart 8" 300 Watt DVC Subwoofer

Took 7 days from order to my house .

The day i order those subs ,the next day they where shipped and i had a UPS tracking number . I will order from them again

Ups took 6 days to ship them to me .

I don't know how you all feel about UPS , But every time UPS is in play it always takes 6 to 7 days for me to receive my product

I order these subs from them . RWE-204 - MB Quart 8" 300 Watt DVC Subwoofer

Took 7 days from order to my house .

The day i order those subs ,the next day they where shipped and i had a UPS tracking number . I will order from them again

Ups took 6 days to ship them to me .

I don't know how you all feel about UPS , But every time UPS is in play it always takes 6 to 7 days for me to receive my product
i dont mind ups,i was gona ask if anyone know's if they ship threw ups. its good i have some knu wire on its way as well. how they package there stuff???

I dint have any problem with ups. Seems like fedex takes forever for me.

I'll deft check out woofers etc next time I need something. How are the prices? Pretty fair? I see they carry sundown now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.