Wolfram 7500

In Phoenix?.. say it isn't so... lmao (look at the size and number of jails locally)

I'm in the East Valley/AJ area, used to live in Sunnyslope, also just north of the Gila River reservation and got a friend lives in the Deer Valley area (all hot spots).

It's everywhere Imo... usually you don't even need to look that hard either. 

Wolfram is really taking off around here, I just won't pony up cash for something that's available... "someday". Friends went thru the waiting and I just can't see myself dealing with the turmoil when something holds my purchase up during shipping. Seems like a solid product tho... just not for me. 
Apachee Junction has some strangeeeeeeee folks. every shopping center has tweekers hanging out outside, not aggressive or disruptive really just kind of there.

Apachee Junction has some strangeeeeeeee folks.
Yes it is full of winners at certain locations

Never saw so many "Tweaker Limos" till I moved into the East Valley

W35qNLX.jpg

All got backpacks at night... I swear you can see the bolt-cutters inside if you look close enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually met colin buckeye when I lived in AZ...super young dude like barely out of highschool…..hes been in some trouble too

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/police-janitors-helped-foil-burglary-attempt-at-chaparral-high-school
This is how **** starts. People digging up history on others doing well in the world to try and bring them down. Same with the President. I mean t glanced thru the story. That was 4 years ago. You can't possibly tell me you were a perfect young boy growing up successful in life from when you were born till now. I'm pretty sure a lot of us did dumb/stupid **** in our younger years. But we all grow up and have jobs, family, etc so were better than ever now. The past is behind us. We have a future to look forward to.

This is how **** starts. People digging up history on others doing well in the world to try and bring them down. Same with the President. I mean t glanced thru the story. That was 4 years ago. You can't possibly tell me you were a perfect young boy growing up successful in life from when you were born till now. I'm pretty sure a lot of us did dumb/stupid **** in our younger years. But we all grow up and have jobs, family, etc so were better than ever now. The past is behind us. We have a future to look forward to.
Uh huh...

I never robbed no school...nor committed robbery in any fashion. Once a crook always a crook. 

Boomin_tahoe said:
When I was 18, I did worse stuff than that.  It only progressed from there.  Finally in 2002 everything cracked.  You have to be careful where and when you judge people nowadays. However nobody is immune to this stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.