WITCH AMP fOR A SET OF UTOPIA

Stratos858
10+ year member

Hello guys.i sent you from greece.

i ask for your opinion.

i have a pair of utopia tweeters and two pairs of utopia mids.

i want you to suggest me some really quality amps.

i think about a good 4chanell amp for pasive-active install.

at this time i have two rockford 2chanell but i'm not really happy with the sound

Both great amp mfgs. But both are also:

MUY MUCHO DINERO
he never gave a budget and both are worth the MUCHO DINERO. believe me the audison amps are built like tanks. no experience with tru though, although i'm sure they are top quality with that price tag attached to everyone of their amps.

i have decide for audison vrx,but i'am looking for other opinions.i don't even heart about tru amps.i think that we have no dealer for those here in greece!

he never gave a budget and both are worth the MUCHO DINERO. believe me the audison amps are built like tanks. no experience with tru though, although i'm sure they are top quality with that price tag attached to everyone of their amps.
Don't get me wrong, I agree. I was merely making a point, not an objection. But while we're at it why not add Brax or Xtant to the mix.?

Adam //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

tru, zapco, arc, us amps, ppi art (you can find some **** nice ones on ebay sometimes), audison. how much power are you looking for and did u say 4 ch right?

my think is to drive the normal set with his normal passive crossover with two channels.and the two extra mids with other.i think that they wants at least 100 rms per mid for a right control

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.