Wish I wouldn't of even went to the competition today..bad luck...

Captain_Ahab
5,000+ posts

BUCK FAMA
Da Dirty Souf
Well after I get metered I start having problems with my system...

I get home and try to lower down my mid-row seats and one side won't lower..Earlier in the day I was having a hard time getting it to lower from my side of the vehicle, so a brotha on the other side gave it a nice hard jerk and it lowered down..I saw he jerked the hell out of it..Well now the handle to that seat is BROKEN and it won't LOWER AT ALL! Pisses me off bad..

To top it off..I just got my camera out that I had in my vehicle..And one of the fellow brotha's who sat in my Blazer and listened to my system apparently decided to step on it! now my $250 digital camera has a shattered screen! ARGGGGGGGGGGGG!@!!!!!!!!!!

I think I am going to change my avator now..And get ridiculously ****-faced drunk tonight.. After all, I didn't even break my goal of 146.hah.

I just can't believe I have a broken seat, a broken camera, and possible wiring problems as a result of today.>Great, eh?

4pvyukh.gif

well I got a few of my issues worked on..

I messed around and used some Afro-American engineering to rig my seat so I could raise and lower it... Got my system problem fixed... My remote wire from my headunit had gotten to where it was touching the ground to one of my amps. It had actually melted to the ground. Got it undone and used some good ole electrical tape to fix it and get it out of the way from the ground..

And my mom told me she knows where I can get the screen of my camera fixed for a decent price...

So now I am just stuck with a big ass dent in my vehicle.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.