SOLD wiring

Participant count
  • Participant list

tuckerbucket
10+ year member

I just made a new thread to be easier to follow...

Originally Posted by tuckerbucket

I had bought two amps and some other stuff that I intended to install for my tahoe. Unfortunately, my new rental still isn't rented and the money could more easily be used for mortgage money. So with that being said I have a ton of wiring stuff for sale.

First, I'll post it here too as I really want to move this. Kicker Comp VR 12" 2005 model. 2 ohms, has only been run about 3 weeks altogether in the while I've had it. Bought it off the table at Circuit City as a return. Never had a single problem with it. 50 shipped will take it.

Now for the wiring. Just about all of it is used unless otherwise specified.

16ft Scosche RCA 2 Channels Silver Wire with blue/clear ends $6

IXOS 1/0 to 4 Ga Reducer $5 Graphite Grey w/ Red stripe

1 Gold Absolute Battery Terminal $8 Takes 1 1/0, 1 4, and 2 8 AWG wires

1 Platinum Scosche Batt. Terminal $8 Takes 2 4 and one 8 AWG wire w/ clr cover

2 Platinum Scosche Batt. Terminals $5 ea Takes 2 4 and 2 8 AWG wires each

1 Absolute Fused Distro Block w/o fuses $8 3 position 4 AWG in to two fused 8 out

1 Audiopipe Negative Distro Block unfused $6 1/0 AWG in to 4 4 AWG out

1 KnuKonceptz Pos Fused Distro Block w/ 2 120 Amp ANL fuses $15 1/0 in 2 4 AWG out

None of these prices include shipping so figure that in. Will only take paypal to protect you and make sure there are no discrepancies on prices even though it takes 3% of my money.

now have SOME pictures and some good references after selling some of the stuff I originally had on there. Have pics of the knu and audiopipe blocks, the wiring spool, and the subwoofer. pics are at http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k95/tuckerbucket103/

hopefully that works, if not I will send them. Make me some offers, I will consider all of them.

I just made a new thread to be easier to follow...
Originally Posted by tuckerbucket

I had bought two amps and some other stuff that I intended to install for my tahoe. Unfortunately, my new rental still isn't rented and the money could more easily be used for mortgage money. So with that being said I have a ton of wiring stuff for sale.

First, I'll post it here too as I really want to move this. Kicker Comp VR 12" 2005 model. 2 ohms, has only been run about 3 weeks altogether in the while I've had it. Bought it off the table at Circuit City as a return. Never had a single problem with it. 50 shipped will take it.

Now for the wiring. Just about all of it is used unless otherwise specified.

16ft Scosche RCA 2 Channels Silver Wire with blue/clear ends $6

IXOS 1/0 to 4 Ga Reducer $5 Graphite Grey w/ Red stripe

1 Gold Absolute Battery Terminal $8 Takes 1 1/0, 1 4, and 2 8 AWG wires

1 Platinum Scosche Batt. Terminal $8 Takes 2 4 and one 8 AWG wire w/ clr cover

2 Platinum Scosche Batt. Terminals $5 ea Takes 2 4 and 2 8 AWG wires each

1 Absolute Fused Distro Block w/o fuses $8 3 position 4 AWG in to two fused 8 out

1 Audiopipe Negative Distro Block unfused $6 1/0 AWG in to 4 4 AWG out

1 KnuKonceptz Pos Fused Distro Block w/ 2 120 Amp ANL fuses $15 1/0 in 2 4 AWG out

None of these prices include shipping so figure that in. Will only take paypal to protect you and make sure there are no discrepancies on prices even though it takes 3% of my money.

now have SOME pictures and some good references after selling some of the stuff I originally had on there. Have pics of the knu and audiopipe blocks, the wiring spool, and the subwoofer. pics are at http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k95/tuckerbucket103/

hopefully that works, if not I will send them. Make me some offers, I will consider all of them.
Price shipped to 78416

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.