Wiring tweeter help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Manu

CarAudio.com Recruit
Romania
Hello guys, i have to install my new speakers and tweeters on my e46. The original speaker have 2 jacks to power the speaker and tweeter. Now, my aftermarket speaker don't have that, only + and - . I don't have adapters and for these jacks so i need to cut them and install. If i'm wiring the tweeter to power it from the speaker it's ok ? The speaker is 4ohms like my speakers. I have to wire them in series or parallel? I hope you understand :D

Are you using a crossover?
Or does the tweeter have an in line cap on it (I hate the term bass blocker but same thing)?
I really don't think you need to run them in series

Are you using a crossover?
Or does the tweeter have an in line cap on it (I hate the term bass blocker but same thing)?
I really don't think you need to run them in series
I already installed them, the tweeters has "bass blocker" i wired them with speakers together. I think it's fine. What do you think ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...