wiring switch

Participant count
  • Participant list

robby
10+ year member

I want to wire a switch to my remote turn on wire going to my amp... but im not quite sure what wires go where on the switch... theres three things (1) ground (2)ACC (3) power this may be a stupid question but ive never wired a switch fore.. so thanks

well ground the switch. thats first. then just put part of the wire on one side of it and hook it up and the same with other side. doesn't matter which ones the remote wire go to. make sure u get the ground one right though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Some at DIYMA and other places have tried this Oscilloscope as well and got good results shockingly for such a cheap unit...
Ive doubled up 12 ga many times for sub wiring.. even 14 ga for speaker wiring. Its OFC and it should do great and save you some money since you...
My brain hurts just looking at those diagrams. It's late so if anyone sees a problem with either of those, please feel free to chime in!
I agree with every one above. OFC is much better. Copper is a much better conductor than aluminum.

About this thread

robby

10+ year member
robby
mobile. Al
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from