wiring subs

im not the smartest guy when it comes to car audio, but i do know some stuff.....i always hear of peeps at my school that want to put 2 12's and 1 15, or throw 3 tens of diff. brands all on the same setup....if the subs in question are in your pic (2 same 1 diff) i don't know if i would wire them all together, some might drown out or overpower others, and they prolly won't sound very good.......of course thats just my opinion and i only have like 200+ posts....lol

ok well the subs in that pic are all jl same series...just one has no dust cap...im talkin about 2 rockford fosgate P112S4's and one P112S8. any suggestions...they would be going in that box in my sig if that helps

hmmm well im confused coz on the box it says can be used as a 4 OR 8 ohm sub. if thats the case why would they have 2 diff models of the stage 1? the 4 ohm and 8 ohm. it dont make sense. so my question is will it work? if so what load can i wire them down to?

the box is made for speaker sizes, not ohm loads. They are simply telling you the ohm loads of the speakers they want you to buy that will fit in there.

****, no really james? i want to know because my amp is stable at 2 ohms not coz my box is stable at 3 open 12 inch holes. lmao

any one? i think i should just take the 8 ohm back and get the 4 ohm model but then id be at less then 2 ohms w/three 4 ohm subs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.