Wiring Sq hdc3 12

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a 2 ohm SQ hdc3 12 and I want to wire it down to 1 ohm. I know how to wire it but it's direct lead instead of push down terminals and I need advice on what would be best to use to connect the 3 wires for the positive together and 3 wires for the negative together. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

What should I use to wire them together? Like just test them together and then wrap it with electrical tape or how?
With something like the HDC3 I would used a custom box. Solder ring terminals to each lead and used bolts and washers instead of terminal cups. Jumpers on the outside of the box to reach desired ohm load.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.