wiring diagram

Originally posted by jmn12 I'm looking for a wiring diagram for an OEM in a 2002 GMC Yukon. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
The whole vehicle or just a certain part?

I'm trying to connect a line converter so I can add an amplifier and sub. The vehicle already has a sub but it is "substandard". I'm trying to figure out what color the factory sub and rear speaker wires are. Also, everything I find states that the ignition wire is yellow where it attaches to the radio-there is no yellow wire to be found. Help!

BUT, ON A DIFFERENT VEHICLE..IF I DO RUN ACROSS THIS INFO (CAUSE THERE JUST HAS TO BE A WEBSITE THAT HAS ALL THAT INFO AVAILABLE FOR THE NON-CERTIFIED INSTALLER)I will be sure to holla at ya.I am out here in germany and a friend asked me too install a new head unit in his 96'626 cause the last one was ripped out but I can't figure out which wire is what besides the speakers cause those are easy to trace but there is like 'NO' SUPPORT FOR THESE soldiers outhere when it comes to car audio..but I'm on it....

Originally posted by jmn12 I'm looking for a wiring diagram for an OEM in a 2002 GMC Yukon. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
:eek:

I'd suggest trying to find a wireing harness for your truck's radio.. most places that have stereos for sale would have wiring kits.. maybe some docs on line.. that should tell you what wires are for what.. (maybe).. I found one while looking for the wireing schematic for my Blazer.. can't remember where though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Originally posted by iwillsvxu BUT, ON A DIFFERENT VEHICLE..IF I DO RUN ACROSS THIS INFO (CAUSE THERE JUST HAS TO BE A WEBSITE THAT HAS ALL THAT INFO AVAILABLE FOR THE NON-CERTIFIED INSTALLER)I will be sure to holla at ya.I am out here in germany and a friend asked me too install a new head unit in his 96'626 cause the last one was ripped out but I can't figure out which wire is what besides the speakers cause those are easy to trace but there is like 'NO' SUPPORT FOR THESE soldiers outhere when it comes to car audio..but I'm on it.... :eek:
Hey...

darthvader.jpg

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.