Wiring and sub hole help

Participant count
  • Participant list

its_ray_ray
10+ year member

FTW Michael Jackson Mario
Athens, Tn
are there any online ohm calculator that can do quad 1 ohm or anything to show a nicer way to run 1 ohm on 4 voice coils instead of running 4 wires, and i need advice on how big should i cut a hole for my 15" mojo? what diameter should i cut?

hey i searched so dont tell me what to do... u search n give it to me, look at the wiring sticky, all the pics are removed, so u tell me where to go and ill do it

not that i want u to search for me but on here i most likely will get dif responses bsides u giving me sh!t. nothing against u but i just wanna see who will help on here too, and nobody helped as in explaining, i'm like a blond i need help lol. and i need help cutting a hole too

^^If there is any truth to what you said, then maybe you shouldn't be wiring anything up in your vehicle.... Let somebody who knows what they are doing, do it for ya.

... try googling your subs name and looking at the install specs, you can find the baffle diameter relatively easily like that... in fact it's very easy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.